The BBA (Business Analytics) Program
BBA (Business Analytics) Program
- The BBA (Business Analytics) is an 6/8 semester, 3/4 year, full time under-graduate program that prepares students for specialist roles in business data processing and data driven decision making.
- The program aims at imparting key skills through exposure to contemporary tools and techniques in data mining, advanced statistical analysis, decision science, data management, and data processing algorithms;
- besides developing key insights into various managerial roles and competencies.
- The program offers a carefully curated list of elective credits to further hone the skills of students in specific areas of their interest.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the BBA (Business Analytics) Program are awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics) degree by the ICFAI University, Jaipur subject to University regulations.
- 3 years / 4 years
- Pass in Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Class XII students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply
- The BBA (Business Analytics) Program is divided into 6/8 semesters spread over 3/4 years.
- The program covers core courses, electives, interdisciplinary, ability enhancement courses, skill enhancement courses and value- added courses.
- The University follows a Credit-based semester system of teaching-learning and evaluation.
Note: The program structure is tentative and subject to change, if required.
Note: DSE-Discipline Specific Elective Proposed Electives offered for 4 Year BBA
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus based BBA (Business Analytics) Program offered by the ICFAI University, Jaipur. The medium of instruction is English.
Pass in Class XII (or equivalent), any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks.
Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations / viva, assignments before August 16, 2024. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark-sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is September 14, 2024, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities. For, LL.M there shall be a written admission test of 100 marks.
The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification. The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected students will be required to pay the admission fee towards confirmation of seat.
There shall be a special provision for admission of students belonging to the State of Rajasthan in any course of the ICFAI University, Jaipur which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) per cent of seats in each course/discipline subject to the students meeting the minimum eligibility requirements referred as above. Seats remaining unfilled under special reservation may be filled up by allotting the same to students belonging to Open Category.
How to Apply
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur - Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
Fill the Application Form given on page 7:
Applicants can fill in the application form given in page no 7 and send it to the Admissions Office.
Guidelines on how to Complete the Application Form
Students are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application Form
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Provide all available information under appropriate sections
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
Attested Copies of Certificates
Students have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates (Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer/Principal of the College).
- Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate.
- Marks sheets of Class XII / Degree certificate (as may be applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
Submission of Application Form
The completed Application Form for Admission may be sent to:
Students have to pay the Program Fee at the beginning of each semester, as per the due dates which will be indicated in the Student Handbook. The first semester fee is to be paid on or before September 20, 2024.
|BBA (Business Analytics) Program
|Admission Fee (One Time)
|Semester Fee (in INR)
|Total Program Fee (Excluding Admission Fee & Caution Deposit)
* All students are required to pay the caution deposit along with the first semester fee. The caution deposit will be refunded to students on completion of the program. Caution Deposit and Security Deposit are not adjustable against Program Fee and other dues.
The University offers merit scholarships to students pursuing UG/PG Programs. The scholarships are based on performance in Class XII / Graduation (or equivalent) and Semester-wise performance during the Program under the following conditions.
- Aggregate Marks of all the subjects in Class XII / Graduation shall be considered for the purpose of calculating eligibility of scholarship in UG / PG Programs.
- No performance based scholarship shall be awarded in case of supplementary in any subject or for drop out cases.
A. Merit Scholarships based on Past Academic Record:
Percentage of marks secured in qualifying examination as aggregate (All subjects included) will decide the amount of scholarship. Scholarship will continue semester after semester only on maintaining the minimum 6.0 GPA. The details are as presented in the following table.
|Percentage of marks secured in qualifying examination
|≥ 80% to < 90%
|≥ 70% to < 80%
|Amount of Scholarship * (In Rs.)
|BBA (Business Analytics) (3 Years)
*Above scholarship amount would be adjusted equally in 6 installments for 3 year BBA programs,
B. Merit Scholarships based on Semester-wise Performance:
Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships based on their Semester-wise performance (Details presented in the table given below). These scholarships are offered in addition to the scholarships based on the past academic record.
|Academic Performance (CGPA)
|≥ 8.50 -< 9.00
|≥ 8.00 -< 8.50
|Amount of Scholarship per semester* (In Rs.)
|BBA (Business Analytics) (3 Years)