B.Com (Hons) Program
B.Com (Hons) Program
- The B.Com (Hons) is 3-year campus based program offered with a view to impart in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of accounting and financial management.
- The curriculum of B.Com (Hons) Program provides a carefully selected subject combination of accountancy, economics, management & decision science, banking & insurance and commercial law.
- The program prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the challenges of the modern day business organizations and also equips them to pursue M.Com or MBA degree program and other professional courses further.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the B.Com (Hons.) Program are awarded the Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) Degree by the ICFAI University, Jaipur subject to University regulations.
- 3 Years
- Pass in Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Class XII students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply.
- The B.Com (Hons) Program is organized into six semesters spread over three years.
- The program covers 31 core courses, 4 electives and 1 soft skills course. In addition, students are also required to undertake a Project work at the end of the first year and Summer Internship Program at the end of the second year.
- The University follows a Credit-based semester system of teaching-learning and evaluation.
|Project Work and Viva (6 Weeks)|
|Summer Internship Program (8 Weeks)|
Electives-I: Strategic Financial Management; Investment Management.
Electives-II: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics; Forensic Audit.
Electives-III: Advanced Management Accounting; Risk Management.
Electives-IV: Insolvency – Law and Practice; Advanced Accounting.
Note: The program structure is tentative and subject to change, if required.
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campusbased B.Com (Hons) Program offered by the ICFAI University, Jaipur. The medium of instruction is English.
Pass in Class XII (or equivalent), any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks.
Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations / viva, assignments before August 16, 2023. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark-sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is September 15, 2023, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification. The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected students will be required to pay the admission fee towards confirmation of seat.
There shall be a special provision for admission of students belonging to the State of Rajasthan in any course of the ICFAI University, Jaipur which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) per cent of seats in each course/discipline subject to the students meeting the minimum eligibility requirements referred as above. Seats remaining unfilled under special reservation may be filled up by allotting the same to students belonging to Open Category.
How to Apply
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur - Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
Fill the Application Form
Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
Guidelines on how to Complete the Application Form
Students are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application Form
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Provide all available information under appropriate sections
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
Attested Copies of Certificates
Students have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates (Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer/Principal of the College).
- Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate.
- Marks sheets of Class XII / Degree certificate (as may be applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
Submission of Application Form
The completed Application Form for Admission may be sent to:
Admissions Office :
The ICFAI University, Jaipur,
Jamdoli, Agra Road,
Jaipur - 302031, Rajasthan.
Mobile : 09829214535, 08426043404; 9414519618
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.iujaipur.edu.in.
Students have to pay the Program Fee at the beginning of each semester, as per the due dates which will be indicated in the Student Handbook.The first semester fee is to be paid on or before August 16, 2023.
|B.Com (Hons.) (3 years)|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||Caution Deposit*||Semester Fee (in INR)||Total Program Fee (Excluding Admission Fee & Caution Deposit)|
* Caution deposit will be refunded after the completion of the program without any interest and after adjusting for dues, if any.
The ICFAI University Jaipur offer merit scholarships to students pursuing UG/PG Programs. The scholarships are based on performance in Class XII / Graduation (or equivalent) and Semester-wise performance during the Programs.
A. Merit Scholarships based on Past Academic Record:
Percentage of marks achieved in qualifying examination will decide the amount of scholarship. Scholarship will continue semester after semester only on maintaining the minimum 6.0 GPA. The details are as presented in the following table.
|Programs||Percentage achieved in qualifying examination|
|≥ 90%||≥ 80% to < 90%||≥ 70% to < 80%|
|Amount of Scholarship * (In Rs.)|
|B.Com (Hons.) (3 Years)||15,000||10,000||6,000|
*Above scholarship amount would be adjusted equally in 6 installments for 3 year B.Com programs,
B. Merit Scholarships based on Semester-wise Performance:
Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships based on their Semester-wise performance (Details presented in the table given below). These scholarships are offered in addition to the scholarships based on the past academic record.
|Academic Performance (CGPA)||Category I||Category II||Category II|
|≥ 9.00||≥ 8.50 -< 9.00||≥ 8.00 -< 8.50|
|Programs||Amount of Scholarship per semester* (In Rs.)|
|B.Com (Hons.) (3 years)||4,000||3,000||2,000|
All payments should be made by way of Demand Draft in favor of "The ICFAI University, Jaipur - Fee Collection A/c" payable at Jaipur.